We are looking to update our registration software for recreation programs and facility reservations.
Please take our brief survey so we know what matters most to you.
Inclement Weather Line: To find out if programs or activities have been cancelled or if facilities have been closed due to inclement weather call 425-430-6719. The inclement weather line is updated at 4:00 p.m. on weekdays at 8:00 a.m. on Saturdays and at 12:00 p.m. on Sundays.
Check out the latest classes and activities offered by the Community Services Department What's Happening brochure . You can also view the classes online via Cyber Sign-Up a fast, convenient, and efficient service that allows participants to access recreation programs, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
CYBER SIGN-UP INFORMATION
- Use your family PIN number and participant barcode to register online via a secure network connection.
- If you are not a current customer please call the Renton Community Center at 425-430-6700 to receive a family PIN and participant barcode.
- To register for a class in person, visit the Renton Community Center at 1715 SE Maple Valley Highway.
- Monday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Tuesday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Thursday: 7:00am to 7:00pm
- Friday: 7:00am to 4:30pm
- Saturday: 8:00am to 4:30pm
Registrations not received during these hours will be processed the following day.
Renton Resident Discount Rate
People living within Renton's city limits support the City of Renton's Community Services Department through their city taxes. Because of this, the City of Renton offers these residents a discount on programs and facility rental fees. People who reside outside the city limits are welcomed and encouraged to enjoy the activities and services the City of Renton provides.
You live within the Renton City limits and are a resident of Renton if you:
- Have a four digit or less house number and a one or two digit street address. For example, 1234 SE 4th Street, Renton
- Have a four digit or less house number and a street name. For example, 1234 Main Avenue S., Renton
- Have a five digit house number and were annexed by the City of Renton after August 25, 2006.