Permits A to Z

These permits are considered Over-the-Counter unless part of a building or civil construction permit, in which case the permit is processed concurrently with those permit applications.  A separate permit application is not required in either case. Submit water and/or sewer availability request form to or deliver to the Permit Center at Renton City Hall, 6th floor.

If you need additional customer support, please contact us at or (425) 430-7200.

© City of Renton 2018 | All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer