Planning an Event

Contact Information
Carrie Nass
Community Services
Renton, WA 98057

Individuals planning to hold an event may need to obtain a special event permit.

Events that may qualify would include those planned in whole or in part on public property or private property, and/or that affect the ordinary use of public streets, right-of-ways, trails or sidewalks.

Events that require additional city services above and beyond what would normally be provided (such as police escorts, traffic control, sanitation, and clean-up required to support the event) may also need a special event permit.

© City of Renton 2018 | All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer | Powered by