Henry Moses Aquatic Center Rates
OPENS JUNE 21, 2014
Pre-sale admission begins 30 minutes before the session starts. Proof of Renton residency required to receive the resident discount. Session times and rates are listed below.
- Session One: 12:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Session Two: 4:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Lap Swim is Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. , Monday and Wednesday, 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Water walking is Monday through Thursday, 8:05 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m and Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Locker rental per session: $.25
Fees per session
Under 1 - Free
Ages 1 to 4 - $4
Ages 5 and up - $8
Lap Swim/Water Walking - $3
Under 1 - Free
Ages 1 to 4 - $8
Ages 5 and up - $14
Lap Swim/Water Walking - $4.50
Season Pass sales begin January 3 and may be purchased at the Renton Community Center (1715 SE Maple Valley Highway). Season Pass Holders are guaranteed admission through the Season Pass Gate.
Under 1 - Free
Ages 1 and up - $50
Lap Swim/Water Walking Only - $37
Under 1 - Free
Ages 1 and up - $100
Lap Swim/Water Walking Only - $55
Lap Swim is Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. , Monday and Wednesday, 7:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Water walking is Monday through Thursday, 8:05 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. and Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m and Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Party Tent Rental Fees
Beginning January 3, Henry Moses Aquatic Center party tent rentals are available for reservation for the 2014 summer season on-line at cybersignup.org, or in person at the Renton Community Center.
Party Tent #1 (10 X 20 tent, includes admittance for up to 25 guests)
Party Tent #2 (10 X 10 tent, includes admittance for up to 15 guests)
Group reservations for the 2014 Summer Season begins Jan 3rd.
Group Rates are for groups of 10 or more:
Resident: $10 per person
Non-Resident: $16 per person
Governmental agencies and organizations may call Lisa McMartin at 425-430-6708 or email email@example.com for assistance with group bookings. Please provide the following information in your request:
• Date and day of the week of your visit (Example: Tuesday, July 16)
• Number of adults and students attending
• Organization name and mailing address
• Contact person name
• Contact person phone number
• Contact person email address
All other group rate reservation applications will be accepted in-person only at the Renton Community Center and full payment must be made at the time of application. Making a reservation guarantees admission for the number of guests listed on the contract. Groups must have at least one supervising adult per ten children. Group supervisors must actively supervise the group. Everyone entering the facility will be charged. All ages (including children under 1) are included in the total number of admissions.
Reservations must be made at least 3 business days in advance of your booking date, and are on a first come first served basis.
You are a resident and live within the City limits of Renton if you:
- Have a four-digit or less house number and a one or two-digit street address. (Example: 2006 SE 18th Street); or
- Have a four-digit or less house number and a street name. (Example: 2006 Harrington Ave. NE.)
- Have a five-digit house number and were annexed by the City of Renton after August 25, 2006.
School Rentals are based on Number of Students
The Henry Moses Aquatic Center is available to schools for end-of-the-year parties the week prior to opening in June. Field and gym usage is also available. Schools may bring in their own food. Please remember, no barbecues or glass containers are allowed. The concession stand is not open during school parties. For more information, please contact Kris Stimpson, Recreation Manager at 425-430-6713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Renton School District
001 to 299: $1,900
300 to 399: $2,250
400 to 499: $2,400
500 to 599: $2,550
001 to 299: $2,450
300 to 399: $2,850
400 to 499: $3,150
500 to 599: $3,360
Private Party Rentals
Looking for a unique spot to host a special event? With pool lighting, the facility is available Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings from 8:00-10:00pm. Maximum of 500 guests. Cost is $1,350. Call 425-430-6700 or email Andy O'Brien at email@example.com.