2014 Adult Athletics Brochure
General League Information
Adult Athletics Mission Statement
Adult Athletics is dedicated to:
- Providing enjoyable athletic programs for adults, regardless of their athletic abilities.
- Developing athletic programs that positively benefit the community's health, wellness, economy and society.
- Providing quality athletic programs and services to meet the needs of a growing community.
- Physical recreation and fitness contributes to a full and meaningful life.
- Regular physical activity is one of the very best methods of ensuring good health.
- Meaningful leisure activity enhances self esteem and a positive self image.
- Recreation helps to reduce and manage stress.
- Recreation provides leadership opportunities.
- Participation in community recreation reduces alienation, loneliness and antisocial behaviors.
- Group recreational activities are a great way to strengthen bonds within families and the community.
- Leisure opportunities and their facilities are important elements of community pride.
Teams who are made up of at least half City of Renton residents will be eligible for a 20% rebate on league fees. This rebate will be credited to the coaches RCC account after final roster review at the end of the season.
For additional information please email Andy O'Brien, Recreation Supervisor or call 425-430-6700. Gallery