You are here
: Home and Property
: Wipe Out Graffiti
For Business Owners
Is there anything else home owners or business owners can do?
- Get educated. In turn, you can help educate others about the importance of reporting and cleaning up graffiti.
- Adopt a spot in your neighborhood and ensure it stays clean and free of graffiti.
- Organize a mural project to cover a wall that is an ongoing target for graffiti. These types of community murals are less likely to be defaced by graffiti and install a sense of local pride in a community.
- Add or improve the lighting around your property to promote natural surveillance.
- Organize a neighborhood watch - dedicate a meeting to graffiti and invite police / code enforcement.
- Make sure your property is well maintained and cared for. Nicely maintained buildings and grounds discourage vandalism.