City of Renton Careers
The City of Renton embraces a diverse and inclusive workforce. The City prides itself on promoting collaboration and teamwork in a positive environment while providing high quality services to the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The City of Renton is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees based upon race, color, religion, national origin, ethnic group, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability status or any other protected class or characteristic.
If you are invited to participate in the selection process and need ADA accommodation, please notify HRRM at the time you are scheduled for testing. Healthcare provider documentation attesting to accommodation requirements shall be required prior to testing.
RCW41.04.010 provides for veterans' scoring criteria status to be added to the passing grade of eligible veterans for civil service positions in the Police and Fire departments.
Online Application Guide
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources and Risk Management Department at 425-430-7650.
- The information listed below can help guide you through the online application process. Before you apply, please read the minimum requirements for the job you are applying for.
- Do not type “see resume” on your application. Applications may be rejected if incomplete.
- Save your work! The online application system allows a short period of time for you to complete each section of your application, so be sure to save your work.
- If you are having technical problems with the online application system, please call NEOGOV Applicant Support at 1-855-524-5627.
- If you are interested in a position that is not currently open, please sign up for a Job Alert, which will notify you when a job becomes available.
Accessibility: This information is available upon request in alternate formats.