Renton: The Center of Opportunity
Renton has tremendous development and business opportunities in an ideal central location with a pro-business climate. The City is thriving in the high-tech, Puget Sound region with businesses that are relocating and expanding, major new housing projects, and great established and new neighborhoods that are being revitalized or created.
The City of Renton, a 23.79-square mile urban community located at the south end of Lake Washington, has 95,540 residents and 41,271 jobs. The fourth largest city in King County, Renton has a strong economic base and a diverse marketplace. With all of the advantages that Renton has to offer, the City has attracted the attention of nationally recognized companies that are looking to provide employees and their families with an outstanding quality of life.
New Web Tool Highlights Bottom Line Opportunities of Choosing Renton
What is the formula for success in today's economy? The City of Renton has the answer and we're putting it online for everyone to see. Visit our new website www.TheRentonFormula.com. Businesses can calculate the bottom line advantages of doing business in Renton. For more information view the press release.
Renton is a Great Place to do Business
- Renton is centrally located, accessible by four state highways and Interstate 405, and just minutes away from Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
- Office space and housing in Renton are considerably less expensive than the two closest business centers of Seattle and Bellevue and numerous new developments provide a greater range of choices.
- Renton draws from an exceptionally talented and well-educated workforce filled with world leaders in the high-tech, manufacturing, medical, biotech, and service industries.
- With nationally recognized public schools, an excellent technical college, and nearby higher learning institutions, Renton offers a learning environment that benefits employees and their children.
- The City's parks, theatres, concerts, festivals, and special events provide diverse entertainment opportunities for residents, employees, and visitors with unlimited cultural and recreational opportunities also available in the Greater Puget Sound region.
- Renton also has streamlined the planning and development process and reduced approval time of permits in order to expedite quality developments.
Come find out what others have experienced in Renton and be a part of our urban community's dynamic future! You will not find another location that has all the recreational and quality of life amenities, healthy business climate, economic diversification, and value anywhere; it's that simple.
Please contact the Department of Community & Economic Development for more information or to discuss opportunities for locating or expanding your business in Renton.