Development Engineering Plan Review
ELECTRONIC PLAN SUBMITTAL AND REVIEW BEGINNING ON APRIL 3RD!
For more information on Electronic Plan Review, please click here
The Development Engineering Plan Review section's primary tasks are to:
- perform and oversee utility plan review for the City and private development projects
- review engineering plans for water, storm water, and sewer utilities
- coordinate transportation review
- conduct pre-design and pre-construction meetings with applicants
- prepare and issue construction, utility, and street permits
Please Note: There will be a 3% Technology Surcharge added to all permit fees.
The 2016 Surface Water Design Manual is only applicable to projects vested with a complete application after January 1, 2017. Single family new houses and additions must submit a Drainage Review Checklist with a Combination or Building permit application. Information on why this is required can be found here: Drainage Review Info and the checklist can be found here: Drainage Review Checklist.
For more information about street or utility related inquiries, email a Brianne Bannwarth, Development Engineering Manager, or call 425.430.7299.